Peak Community Vet's mobile service offers many of the procedures and treatments that you'd find in a more traditional veterinary practice, but delivered without stress, in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
You can get lots of specialist equipment in a custom-fitted van, so we're able to offer a wide range of high quality veterinary services, with a menu of fixed prices that offer great value for money:
- 30 minute home visit with comprehensive health check - £80
- Kitten, puppy and rabbit vaccination course - £100
- Annual booster vaccinations - £100
- Medical diagnosis and treatment
- Surgical procedures
- Ultrasound investigation
- Behavioural advice
- Weight management
- Pet passports
- Nail clipping and anal gland expressing
- Flea and worm treatment application
- Gentle and dignified euthanasia in familiar surroundings - from £150
There's no need to worry if your pets require more complex care, because we can arrange this locally with experienced veterinary colleagues. And like many practices, we use VetsNow for emergency care outside normal hours, so your pet will always have access to treatment 24/7 if required.